I placed my order — now what?
We’ll send a confirmation e-mail when we receive your order. If you’ve placed an order but still haven’t received your confirmation e-mail within 24 hours, please let us know.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We wish we had full control of everything involved with getting our julz to you. We try and ship orders within 5 business days. Depending on your method of delivery – orders usually take five to seven days to arrive once they’ve left our hands. We’re no mathematicians, but don’t be surprised if your order arrives ten to fourteen days after you’ve placed your order.
What countries do you ship to?
We ship to Canada and the USA. If you’re outside of these countries, don’t fret — just drop us a line and we’ll work something out. We’re not responsible for customs and duty charges for orders delivered outside of Canada.
I prefer “XYZ” Shipping – why don’t you support them?
For a number of reasons, it’s just not feasible to offer shipping from every company. We’ve been tickled pink with Canada Post, Xpresspost in the past, but if you’d prefer a different shipping method — let us know. If there’s enough demand, we’ll look into adding them.
Cancellations, Returns & Exchanges Policy
So, you’re going through a blue period, but only last week you placed an order for an orange and pink necklace. At glamjulz we abhor the fashion faux pas as much as the next fashionista, so we’re here to help.
If you’ve place an order within the past 24 hours, drop us an email or give us a call if you’d like to cancel your order. Your order is not considered cancelled until you’ve received an e-mail from us to confirm.
We try and ship our orders as quickly as possible, so if your cancellation arrives too late, your cancellation will be classified as a return. Which brings us to…
If you’re not satisfied with your glamjulz product for any reason, you may return it within a fortnight (okay, fourteen  days – we just like using the word fortnight whenever possible). We stand behind our products 100%.
We apologize, but there are no returns on custom orders.
Customers are responsible for shipping charges when returning items to glamjulz.
Exchanges can take place within a fortnight (yeah, yeah, fourteen  days). The customer will be responsible for shipping charges to return the item, as well as any charges to ship the new item.
We can’t accept any exchanges on (or for) custom orders.
- All returns and exchanges require our authorization. Don’t send us anything without e-mailing us for an authorization number.
- All items returned to us must be in unused condition and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to determine whether or not an item returned is in its original condition.
- Items must be sent back to us in a bubble envelope or box via insured and tracked methods such as Xpresspost for Canada Post, USPS Insured or Registered Mail. The customer is responsible for the original and return shipping charges on all returns and exchanges.
- glamjulz cannot provide returns or exchanges on custom made items.
- We hope it never happens, but if you wish to return or exchange your product let us know first. We will do our best to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
- We use different insured and traceable shipping methods that you can choose. If your order arrives on your doorstep with shipping damage, let us know within 24 hours. We cannot give returns or exchanges for items lost or damaged during original or return shipping. This is covered by the courier’s insurance policy. If an item is damaged during shipping, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify us and the shipping company within 24 hours of receipt of the order. We will then have to file a report with the company and can only give a refund once it is confirmed after investigation. Items must be sent back to us via insured and tracked methods such as Xpresspost for Canada Post, USPS Insured or Registered Mail.
Which methods of payment do you accept?
Online we accept MasterCard, VISA, and AMEX. At our shows we also accept Interac and cash.
Is my information kept private?
We hate spam as much as you. Maybe even more than you — but let’s not fight about it. We’ve got a newsletter to keep you up to date on the latest shows and other news, but it’s completely optional. We won’t share any of your personal information with anyone. We wouldn’t even trade your information for some magic beans — and we could really use some magic beans.
5 – 4104 Fairview Street, Suite 137
L7L 4Y8, CANADA
905 681 2639
905 681 2548
Please use our contact form for e-mail correspondence.
Visit find some glamjulz page for a full listing of stores selling glamjulz.